Feel at Ease During Harsh Summers with the Arctic Wind White Dehumidifier
The Arctic Wind 30pt. dehumidifier strips moisture from the air around you and circulates the resultant air back in your room. Post power outages, this appliance automatically restarts at previous settings. The Smart Dehumidifying mode automatically adjusts according to the humidity in your indoor space. You can use the 12-hour timer to schedule the dehumidifying process according to your routine. With the electronic control panel and LED display, you can conveniently adjust the settings on this device.
- Enjoy great indoor comfort with the Arctic Wind 30pt. dehumidifier
- Features a carry handle and 360° revolving wheels that allow quick mobility
- You can add a continuous drain using a low-level drain and a hose
- The clean filter indicator light allows you to wash the mesh air filter on time for effective maintenance
- Works at high, medium and low fan speeds and in sleep mode
- Features a cord wrap at the back for clutter-free storage
- Water tank capacity: 2.11gal
- Moisture removal capacity per day: 30 pints
- Air flow: 194.2CFM
- Noise level: 54dB
- Electrical ratings: 115V, 60Hz, 4.6W, 1.86A
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.