Are you extremely limited on space, but still want a high-production ice maker" Our ultra-compact crescent ice maker model is just the match for you. Despite its size, it makes up to 23 pounds of ice daily! It can fit easily under a counter or on a tabletop, and is designed to be built in, too.
- Stores 12 lbs of crescent ice
- Removable ice bin for convenient access and easier cleaning
- No pump or drain required
- Produces up to 23 lbs of crescent ice per day
- Minimizes water usage, only 3 gallons average daily rate
- Daily ice production rate nearly 4x greater than standard household ice maker
- Crescent ice cube dimensions: 1/2 inch W x 3/4 inch H x 2 1/4 inch L
- On/Off switch within quick reach at the front of the unit
- Compact, low profile height allows for countertop and universal installation applications
- Easy to clean arctic white interior
- Reversible door allows for right or left swing for adaptable installation
- Black toe kick and four leveling legs
- 1-year parts and labor warranty and 5-year sealed system parts warranty
|Cord Length (ft)
||14.1875" W x 18.5" D x 25.0625" H
|Daily Ice Production (lbs)
|Ice Storage Capacity (lbs)
|Interior Cabinet Color
||13.9375" W x 17" D x 24.75" H
||18" W x 25" D x 30" H
|Shipping Weight (lbs)
|Toe Grille Finish
Energy Star Rated:
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.